AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Gilded Lily is out in the USA


Thanks to my editor Hope Dellon, and to Silissa Kenney, Loren Jaggers and all the team at St Martin's Press for the publication of The Gilded Lily in the USA - It looks lovely and I'm so pleased it will have a wider readership.

I will be travelling over to the USA to the Historical Novel Conference 2013 in Florida, where I will be part of a panel talking about my journey to publication - 'Making it to Mainstream'.
Other members of the panel are Jenny Barden, Pat Bracewell and Nancy Bilyeau, and we will kept in order by Gillian Bagwell. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with american writers I met at the London Conference and through Macmillan New Writers. I am taking a holiday beforehand with my DH and we're also looking forward to some sightseeing and exploring some of the interesting attractions in the area. (Recommendations welcome - St Augustine is already on my list!)

Meanwhile I'm busy promoting The Gilded Lily and you can find my post on Why the English Took to Tea here
and you can find the latest reviews for The Gilded Lily at
http://layeredpages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/england-1660.html
and
http://abookishaffair.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/hf-virtual-tours-gilded-lily-by-deborah.html

5 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous, Dee! Have a wonderful trip. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frances - but it's not till next June, so I shall enjoy looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new reader (well starting today that is), with The Lady's Slipper as The Gilded Lily is in the mail. I have heard wonderful things about your books and can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that Margaret, hope you like them. I popped over to your blog - it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article :)
    So nice to see new authors these days. If you want to become an author, you have to take a look at this service: papernow.org It has plenty of various tips from experienced writers.

    ReplyDelete